जब नाटो ऑपरेशन के तहत दुबई-अफ़ग़ानिस्तान में काम करते थे तो यूरोपियन लोगों के साथ काम करने का मौका मिला. दुनिया के तमाम देशों के लोग साथ काम करते थे. इंग्लैण्ड, अमेरिका, यूरोप के बाकि काफी सारे देश. इस दौरान निर्भया केश हुआ, केदारनाथ आपदा भी आई. लोग चटखारे ले लेकर मज़े लेते थे. उनके टीवी सारे दिन यही न्यूज़ चलाते थे.
.
.
हमारे एक Canadian मैनेजर की wordings - "Why the hell there is no disaster management in India. You people always seeking help from another countries. India is a country of nothing" कल रात उसी शख्स से Skype से बात हुई. Wording देखिये - "Hey buddy, I heard there was a massive earthquake in India and Nepal...So hws u and family?" We all r safe John. Thank you. "Hey hows Mr. Modi is doing? I heard a lot about him. He been here a few days back. I heard the way your disaster teams responded in Nepal. It was great buddy. Now you guys are getting strong day by day. No no I m nt joking. I mean my words mate. U can c the way India responded in Nepal. Hey Rohit Bets of Luck Buddy.c u later."
.
.
वैसे तो अभी तक कोई अफ़सोस नहीं हुआ. लेकिन आज फिर गर्व हो रहा है की हम मोदी के साथ हैं. बाकि अंधविरोधियों आप विरोध करते रहें और हमसे 56 " के सीने का हिसाब मांगते रहें.
No comments:
Post a Comment